IBPS Clerk CWE VI Online Application 2016-17 process has been started. IBPS Clerical cadre 6 Recruitment process has begun for candidates participating in Clerical cadre posts by official notification. Advertisement for Online Application for CEW 6 Exam has released today candidates can start filling the online form link given below. Graduates Candidates applying for Clerical Cadre posts must know the requirement or eligibility criteria before applying for Online IBPS CWE 6 Exam. Applicants who are interested in checking the requirement such as Educational Qualification, Age limits, pay scale, Application fees, Exam dates, how to apply & others such details are mentioned below.
IBPS CWE 6 Exam Details
IBPS – known as Institute of Banking Personnel has recently released a notification regarding clerical cadre employment for academic year 2016-17, candidates who are applying for IBPS clerical cadre posts are require to first apply for IBPS CWE 6 Exam. IBPS CWE Exam will consistently divide into two sub-sections Preliminary Exam & mains Exam their respective tentative dates are given below. Candidates who qualify IBPS CWE VI Exam both preliminary & mains exam based on final score will be eligible to receive appointment letter.
Organization Name: – Institute of banking Personnel [IBPS].
Posts Name: -Clerical Cadre 6.
Exam name: – IBPS CWE VI.
IBPS CWE 6 Preliminary Exam Date: – 6-11-2016, 27-11-2016, 03-12-2016 & 04-12-2016.
IBPS CWE 6 Mains Exam Date: – 31-12-2016 & 01-01-2017.
Official portal: – www.ibps.in..
IBPS Clerk Exam Important Dates
- Online registration process: August 2016.
- Last date to apply online: Sept 2016.
- Preliminary Exam Admit Card Date: Nov 2016.
- Pre Examination date: 6th Nov. to 4th Dec. 2016.
- Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: Expected Dec. 2016
- Mains Exam Admit Card Date: Dec. 2016.
- Mains examination date: 31st Dec. 2016 & 1st Jan. 2017.
- Mains Exam Result: Expected Jan. 2017.
- Final Merit Score: February 2017
Age Limit: -Applicants age must be 20 years old before applying for online registration. All interested candidates must check that they have not born earlier 1986 before are not eligible. Usually age limit must be in 20 to 28 years old, those candidates are only eligible for IBPS CWE 6 exam 2016.
Educational Qualification: -Candidate must have pursued graduation in any discipline form any recognized university authorized by Government of India. Candidates have to submit a copy of graduation certificate along with marks.
Application Fees: -All candidates who are in reserved category are required to pay Rs. 100/- only for SC/ST/PWD candidates & other than reserved category along with general category are required to pay Rs.600 /- only.
Pay Scale: -Initial salary will be Rs.8,000/- per month which will revised soon to Rs.23,117/- per month as experience gained.
Selection Procedure: -All the candidates who qualify IBPS CWE Preliminary Exam & IBPS CWE Main Exam based on final merit score will be declared, those will be appointed with call letter. Applicants must note there will be no interview round for IBPS Clerk exam.
IBPS CWE 6 Exam – How to apply
- Applicants must visit the official portal or link given below.
- See for IBPS CWE 6 Registration 2016-17, click on that link.
- Read the Instruction carefully & Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Personal Detail carefully & other educational details carefully.
- Pay the Application fee before last date to submission of Online Application.
- Take the receipt along with acknowledgement form print out.
- Keep it safe for future educational purpose.