- Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2017
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2017 are uploaded here. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued the MPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill 188 Vacancies for Engineering Services Posts. Aspirants seeking for the Latest Government Jobs have applied for the posts can check Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus. For the sake of candidates we are providing here MPSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2017 on this page. Download Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2017 from here. Candidates can go through the MPSC Syllabus for Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics Engg. which consist of MSES Syllabus 2017 of various topics for both Prelims & Mains Engineering Services Exam. So get Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2017 available below.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has now invited the eligible aspirants to fill 188 Vacancies of Engineering Services Posts. A huge number of applicants looking for the MPSC Jobs have enrolled for the MPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2017 before the last date. Those who are willing to know the MPSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2017 can get here. We have mentioned the Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2017 along with the MPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2017 on this page. Below are the direct links of Maharashtra Engineering Exam Syllabus 2017.
MPSC State Engineering Services Exam 2017 Notification
Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
|Exam Name||Engineering Services Exam 2017|
|Total Vacancies||188 Posts|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
Maharashtra State Engineering Services Exam Pattern
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2017: MPSC has issued the MSES Exam 2017 Exam Pattern by official portal. We are granting here complete information on this page. Every individual aspirant can refer the Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2017 and start preparing using the Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2017. While the exam pattern for Group A & B Combined Prelims & Mains Exam are given.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2017
MPSC ESE Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Medium|
|Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60||English|
|General Studies||20||20||Marathi, English|
MPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|1.||Electrical Engineering Paper I||022||English||100/200|
|2.||E.E Electrical Engineering Paper II||023||English||100/200|
|3.||Mechanical Engg Paper I||963||English||100/200|
|4.||Mech Engineering Paper II||964||English||100/200|
|5.||Architectural Engineering Paper I||018||English||100/200|
|6.||Architectural Engg Paper II||019||English||100/200|
MPSC Engineering Service Syllabus 2017
Candidates can download the Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2017 from below links. Aspirants can get complete idea about the MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 and start their preparation before the exam dates.
Maharashtra PSC ESE Prelims Syllabus 2017
MPSC SES Exam 2017 Syllabus for English
- Comprehension of the passage.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Use of Idioms & phrases and their meaning.
- Sentence structure.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2017 for General Studies
- Causes of Increased Growth.
- Indian Economy.
- Maharashtra History.
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India.
- Indian State Administration.
- Government in National Development.
- Five years Plan.
- The role of Rural Banks.
- Government Economics.
MSES Exam 2017 Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Double Integration.
- Triple Integration.
- Partial Differentiation.
- Application of Multiple Integrals.
- Linear Differential Equations.
- Numerical Integration.
- Differentiation under Integral Sign.
- Kinematics of particle.
- The system of Coplanar Forces.
- Equilibrium of bodies on the inclined plane.
- The condition of equilibrium for concurrent forces.
- Cone of friction.
- Laws of friction.
- Non-concurrent Non-Parallel general system of forces & couples.
Elements of Civil Engineering
- Uses of maps and field surveys.
- Materials and Construction.
Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Machine Tools.
- Introduction to Manufacturing processes and Their Applications.
- Heat transfer.
- Materials use in Engineering and their Application Metals.
- Power plants.
- Machine elements.
- Power Transmission Devices.
Electrical Engineering Elements
- Single phase transformer.
- D.C. circuits.
- Three phase circuits.
- A.C. Circuits.
MPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam Syllabus 2017
Maharashtra Engineering (Electrical) Services 2017 Syllabus for Electrical Engg
- Calculation of sag and tension in the transmission of lines.
- Resistance, Work, Capacitance, Power and inductance.
- Power generation in India and Maharashtra.
- Basics of electromagnetic and electrostatic, series.
- Renewable Generation.
- Fundamentals of energy conversion.
- Sensors and transducers.
- Speed control of single phase and three phase induction motors.
- Gates, Amplifier and oscillator circuits, Operational amplifies, flip-flops etc.
- The principle, types of synchronous motors.
- Power Devices.
- Analog and Digital electronics fundamentals, devices and characteristics.
- Substation design.
- The principle of circuit breaking, arc extinction and arc interruption for and DC breaker.
- Underground cable and cable accessories.
- Specification of impulse wave, multistage impulse generator.
- HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Energy scenario in India, Energy policies, pricing, and reforms.
- Pump types and characteristics.
- DG set selection and installation factors.
- Energy performance assessment of DG sets.
MSES Mechanical 2017 Engg Syllabus
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Renewable Energy Sources.
- Fluid Mechanics and Turbomachinery.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Heat Transfer.
- Internal Combustion Engine.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Mechanical Measurements.
- The strength of Materials.
- Production Process, Planning, and Control.
- Theory of Machines and Vibration.
- Materials Technology.
- The design of Machine Elements.
MPSC Civil Engineering Syllabus 2017
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Building Construction & Materials.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- The strength of materials.
- The design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Theory of structures.
- Steel structures.
- Structural analysis.
- Environmental Engineering
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Highway Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Engineering Hydrology.
Download Maharashtra Engineering Service Exam Syllabus 2017 & Pattern
If any queries regarding the “Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2017” can ask below in comment box.