Samvida Shikshak Bharti 2017 Apply Online, 41000 Grade 1 2 3 Varg Application Form, MP Samvida Jobs, MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Bharti, MP Samvida Shikshak Vacancy 2017, MP Samvida Shikshak Application Form, Samvida Shikshak Varg 3, Samvida Exam Date, Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2017, Samvida Shikshak Varg 1 2 3 Jobs, vyapam.nic.in
Samvida Shikshak Bharti 2017 Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently issued the official notification to fill 41000 Vacancies of Grade 1/ 2/ 3 Posts. Candidates who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can grab this opportunity through Samvida Shikshak Bharti 2017. In the advertisement it has mentioned the various posts details. The MPPEB had now invited the applicants for the Samvida Shala Shikshak of Grade I II III on the basis of contractual basis the appointment shall be given as per declared by official website. Aspirants who are in search of Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can apply online Samvida Shikshak Application Form before the last date.
Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2017 vyapam.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is going to recruit the aspirants as per eligibility for Samvida Shikshak Bharti 2017. A huge number of candidates seeking for the State Government Jobs can fill the application form. The Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2017 will be made on the basis of contract basis for Samvida Shikshak Bharti Varg 1 2 3 Posts. Applicants can start submitting the online application form through official website.
MP Samvida Shikshak Vacancy 2017 Details – Overview
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade I, II, III Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||41,000 Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Exam Mode||Written Test & Counselling|
|Registration Date||28th Feb 2017|
|Closing Date||27th March 2017|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Category||MP Vyapam Recruitment|
Eligibility Criteria for MP Samvida Shikshak Application Form
MP Samvida Shikshak Vacancy Educational Qualification:
- Samvida Shala Shikshak I – Aspirants must have passed Post Graduation Degree from any recognized university. Also must have B.Ed. Degree Passed.
- Samvida Shala Shikshak II – Applicants must have passed Graduation Degree with 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education i.e. (D.El.Ed) OR candidates must have passed Graduation with 50% Marks from concerned subjects and have B.Ed. OR Higher Secondary with 50% Marks including the B.El.Ed in Elementary Education.
- Samvida Shala Shikshak III – Candidates must possed Higher Secondary Passed with 50% Marks including 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education OR have completed B.El.Ed Degree in Elementary Education from any recognized university or Institute.
Age Limit for Samvida Shikshak Bharti Varg 1 2 3 Posts:
- Aspirants who are applying to MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2017 must have minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 35 years.Age relaxation will be given for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category students.
Selection Procedure for MPPEB Samvida Shikshak
- The candidates will be selected according to their performance in written examination and counselling round.
MP Samvida Shikshak Salary Details:
After appointment you would be paid amount on contractual basis.
- Grade 1 Salary – Rs. 9000/-
- Grade 2 Salary – Rs. 7000/-
- Grade 3 Salary – Rs. 5000/-
Application Fee for MP Samvida Shikshak Jobs:
- For General Category Rs. 400/- and Rs. 70 for online registration charges
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/PWD category Rs. 200/- and Rs. 70 for online registration charges
- Starting Date of MP Vyapam Samvida Shikshak Application Form – 28th Feb 2017
- Last Date of Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shikshak Recruitment – 27th March 2017
- Samvida Shikshak Grade I Exam Date – 27 to 29 May 2017
- Samvida Shikshak Grade II Exam Date – 19 to 23 Aug 2017
- Samvida Shikshak Grade III Exam Date – 15th to 31st July 2017
How to Apply MPPEB Grade I, II, III Form
- Go to official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Find for the “Apply Online” tab and click on the Samvida Shikshak Recruitment.
- Click to apply and fill the required details along with upload the documents.
- Now submit and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take print of application form for future use.