MPSC Syllabus 2018-19 Notification is issued by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). The MPSC is an government organization which every year conducts the MPSC 2018 Recruitment for the various department. As per based on MPSC Exam Pattern 2018 lots of people apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2018. Since the jobs opportunity are for the candidates who are desired and interested to appear for government exams like Maharashtra Engg. Jobs, Govt of Deputy Collector Jobs, Tax Dept Maharashtra Jobs, Police Sub Inspector and many other posts. We are providing here complete details on MPSC Syllabus 2018 along with the MPSC Exam Pattern 2018 and Previous Papers.
MPSC Syllabus 2018-19
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has successfully conducts the Prelims and Mains Examination at various location and centers. The aspirants who are willing to appear for the MPSC Exam 2018 shall apply online for the MPSC Recruitment 2018 before the last date. We are updating here MPSC Calendar 2018. Applicant willing to know the MPSC Prelims Syllabus 2018 and MPSC Mains Syllabus 2018 can download from below links. According to the posts we have mentioned all the MPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Department Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Exam Mode: Written Test & Interview
Level of Examination: State Level Exam
Application Mode: Online
Exam Type: Prelims & Mains
Category: All Government Jobs Syllabus
Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Eligibility 2018 Details – Overview
The candidates before applying or filling the MPSC Application Form 2018 must know the eligibility criteria and thereafter can fill as per educational qualification, age limits, selection process, etc. Every year many people appear and apply for the vacancies. For the sake of such aspirants we have updated here MPSC Exam Syllabus 2018. Contenders seeking for Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra can grab this opportunity and apply online for the recruitment before the closing dates.
Nationality: Applicant must be citizen of India and must be domiciled of Maharashtra State.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
Age: Minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age of 33 years.
No. of Attempts: There is no limit, applicant can appear for many times.
MPSC conducted in two stages
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam (followed by Interview)
The Prelims Exam are held in May-June month, since the Main Exam are held in October month. The relevant applicant must know the posts and complete details.
Class 1 post:
- Deputy Collector
- Chief Officer, Nagar Palika / Nagar Parishad – A
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DySP)
- Finance, Audit & Accounts Service – Group A
- Assistant Commissioner Sales Tax
- Block Development Officer (BDO) – A
- Deputy Registrar Co-operative Societies
- Superintendent State Excise Deptartment
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Class 2 Posts:
- Taluka Inspector of Land Records (TILR)
- Block Development Officer (BDO) – B
- Sub-registrar Cooperative Societies – B
- Deputy Superintendent State Excise Department
- Chief Officer, Nagar Palika / Nagar Parishad – B
- Finance, Audit & Accounts Service – Group B
- Some posts in Mantralaya
- Nayab Tahsildar
- Sales tax inspector
- Sales tax Officer
MPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
|Paper||Time Duration||Marks||Paper Type|
|Paper 1||2 Hours each||200 Marks for each||Objective|
MPSC Mains Exam Pattern
|GS Paper 1 (Geography & history)||150 Marks for each Paper||
|GS Paper 2 (Politics & Indian Constitution)|
|GS Paper 3 (Human Rights & Human Resource Development)|
|GS Paper 4 (Science & Technology and Economics)|
|Compulsory Marathi||100 Marks for each Paper||Descriptive|
What is the MPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 ?
- International Affairs & Institutions.
- General Studies
- Games and Sports
- Indian Polity
- Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
- Current National Issues
- Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Economy
- Planning and Evaluation
- Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh
- Energy Resources
- Cultural Heritage of Maharashtra (Ancient to Modern)
- History of Modern India (1818-1857) particularly Maharashtra: Socio-religious reforms, Introduction of modern education, Railway, Post and Telegraph, Land reforms, Industries.
- Selected Social Reformers of Maharashtra- their ideology and work
- Emergence and growth of Indian Nationalism: Mont-Ford reforms, Social background, Lucknow pact, the formation of National Associations, Home Rule movement, Peasant uprisings, Morley-Minto reforms, the foundation of Indian National Congress, the growth of extremism, the moderate phase.
- India after Independence.
- Establishment of British Rule in India: Structure of British Raj up to 1857, Wars against major Indian powers, Doctrine of Lapse, Policy of subsidiary Alliance.
- Social and economic awakening: Indian Nationalism: Indian National Congress, Role of important personalities, 1857 revolt and after, Azad Hind Sena.
- Socio-Cultural Changes: Non-Brahmin movement and Justice Party, Contacts with Christian Missions, Depressed Classes Mission, coming of English education and the Press, Reform movements among the Sikhs and the Muslims, Official-social reform measures (1828 to 1857).
MPSC Syllabus 2018 – Geography
- Water Management
- Physical Geography: Interior of the Earth – Factors controlling L and form development, composition and physical conditions. Problems of floods – Physiographic details of Maharashtra. Geomorphic cycles – landforms associated with coastal cycle, fluvial, glacial, arid.
- Remote Sensing: Concept of remote sensing.
- Imageries – False Color Composite (FCC), IRS Products, red and near infra-red, MSS bands- blue, green.
- Indian Remote Sensing (IRS) satellites.
- Economic Geography of Maharashtra.
- Tourism in Maharashtra – Cultural Heritage, Religious Tourism, Ecotourism, Medicinal Tourism, Tiger Project, Reserved forests, National Parks and Forts in Maharashtra, Animal Sanctuaries.
- Minerals and Energy Resources: Development in Maharashtra, their distribution, importance.
- Population Geography: Causes and consequences of migration. Rural – Urban Fringe and sphere of public influence. Rural and Urban settlements – morphology, site, spacing, situation, types.
- Environmental Geography.
MPSC Syllabus 2018 – Human Resource Development
- Rural Development: Empowerment of Panchayat Raj system
- Human Resource Development in India – Quantitative Aspect, Present status of the population in India, qualitative aspects, Population policy and projection up to 2050.
- Health: functions and its programmers, major component of HRD, World Health Organization (WHO), Vital Statistics.
- Education: HR development and social change.
- Vocational Education: As an instrument of HR development.
MPSC Syllabus 2018 – General Aptitude
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill
- Data Interpretation
- Interpersonal Skill including Communication Skill
- Basic Numeracy
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General Mental Ability
- Decision-Making and Problem Solving
Download MPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018 are updated here. Download free of cost the MPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 are here. Candidates are advised to stay connected with us for latest updates on MPSC Prelims Syllabus 2018 and MPSC Mains Syllabus 2018 which are enclosed on this page.